Hi Banting Buddies! When I think winter, I think about myself curled up on the couch in my fluffy gown with my hands wrapped around a cup of rich and creamy hot chocolate. The cold days just felt so incomplete without it, so I had to make a banting-friendly version of the recipe.
I really hope that you enjoy this low carb hot chocolate as much as I did. Give it a try and let me have your thoughts? If you do it differently, feel free to share and let us know so that we can all benefit from each other. I love having you here and I would love to hear from you! Xx
3 tblsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tblsp xylitol
½ cup fresh cream (coconut milk for dairy free version)
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the cocoa powder and the xylitol (try to smooth out any lumps).
2. Whisk in the fresh cream (or coconut milk) a little bit at a time forming a thick chocolate-y paste.
3. Slowly add in the almond milk while whisking.
4. Heat mixture over low to medium heat whilst whisking. Do not allow the mixture to boil.
5. Remove from the heat and add in the vanilla essence.
6. Pour into cups and garnish with some whipped cream and cocoa if desired.
7. Enjoy your delicious Banting Hot Chocolate!
#bantingrecipes #bantingdiet #lowcarbrecipes #ketogenicdiet #lowcarb #hotchocolate #bantinghotchocolate #recipesforweightloss #lowcarbmealideas #lowcarbhotchocolate #lowcarbmealideas #healthyhotchocolate #sugarfree #lchf #bantingmealideas #bantingmealplan #bestdietplan #bantingwinterideas
I’m making this tomorrow morning! ??❤
It is so yum Dinnylicious!
Oh my this look yummy!!
I enjoyed every drop! Please try it Inspire U 🙂