Gluten Free Slow Cooker Recipes
You’re about to discover 40 mouth-watering, gluten free dishes that are simple and easy to prepare, thanks to the wonderful features of a slow cooker.
Gluten free eating has become a priority among today’s health-conscious members of society. With the current rise in the number of people acquiring celiac disease, cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, food allergies and other health problems, medical research has determined that wheat products play a major part in this unhealthy cycle of illness. This discovery has led doctors and nutrition experts to encourage people to adopt a gluten free lifestyle wherein healthier, organic meals without wheat products should be consumed to achieve balance within the mind, body and spirit.
To help us achieve more balance in our health, this book provides gluten free recipes that we can incorporate in our daily meal preparation. The ingredients used in each dish are 100% gluten free and is cooked to perfection with the use of a slow cooker. We will also see how interesting gluten free cooking can be with the colorful mix of fruits, vegetables, dairy and meats found in each slow cooker meal. The dishes are easy to make and tasty that you might just get hooked on using the slow cooker every day.
Here is just a few of the amazing recipes inside this book:
- Slow Cooker Hard-boiled Eggs
- Homemade Strawberry Jam
- The Ultimate Sweet Potato Soup
- Warm and Chunky Corn Chowder
- Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- Scrumptious Crème Brulee
- And much, much more…
Here is what you will find inside:
- The Science behind A Gluten Free Diet
- Slow Cooker Tips For Gluten Free Dishes
- Delicious And Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes
- Non-Gluten Soups And Stews Slow-Cooked To Perfection
- Delightfully Simple Gluten Free Main Dishes
- Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes For The Sweet
- Savory Dips, Sauces And Side Dishes Prepared With A Slow Cooker
- Much, much more!
Get Your Copy Right Now!