Live Healthier and Happier with a Gluten-Free Diet!
Are you worried about gut inflammation and Celiac disease? Are you curious about the benefits of a gluten-free diet?
If so, then Gluten Free Diet: Go Gluten Free Now! How And Why You Should Avoid Gluten is the book for you – whether or not you have Celiac Disease! You’ll learn how wheat and gluten are bad for your immune system, and what you can do to stay healthy and feel better!
What exactly is gluten? How do you start living a gluten-free life?
When you read Gluten Free Diet: Go Gluten Free Now! How And Why You Should Avoid Gluten, you’ll learn what gluten is, what foods contain it, and how widespread it is in the average person’s diet. This inspirational book teaches you how to avoid high-gluten foods and what food groups to delete from your diet.
Just how detrimental is gluten to your health?
This book explains the science behind gluten sensitivity, Celiac disease, and more:
- Gluten and the Immune System
- Gluten Affects Disease Development
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity Studies
- Gluten Effects on the Brain
- Gluten’s Effects on the Intestines
- Gluten and Fibromyalgia
- Why Some Physicians Recommend Going Gluten-Free
- How to Make the Transition to Gluten-Free Foods – and Avoid the Common Mistakes!
You’ll even find a wealth of delicious gluten free recipes to try right away!
It’s time to eat better, enjoy life, and live a healthier lifestyle!
Happy reading and good luck!